Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Skipping Ahead

So a lot has happened since we first found out that we were pregnant. We've attended 3 of my favorite knotties weddings. If you don't know what a 'knottie' is go here and check out the Southern California message boards (talk).

So let's see: I got sick at Keri's wedding, showed up 2 hours early to Cyndi's wedding and my dress was too large at Connie's wedding. I attempted to buy a
dress that wouldn't be too tight around my stomach and ended up with a dress that straps kept falling off during the entire afternoon.

There has been (2) baby showers, (1) 1 year old birthday party and my little angel Ryann
turned 9 years old (I'm getting old). Clif had his 10 year high school reunion and (2) of our closest friends gave birth to beautiful, healthy baby girls 5 days apart. We also found out that our sister Shawna is pregnant and she is due to delivery shortly after us, in April.

All in all these months have been pretty good and eventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home