Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

It's a BOY!!!(so they say)

On Tuesday, September 26 at around 2pm I found out that we were having a boy. One of my closest friends, Brenda, came with me to my level 2 ultrasound to check on the progress of the baby. Clifton was away in OH on business and couldn't make this appointment. I called him immediately afterwards and he was just as excited.

First the nurse put that warm jelly on my belly and saw that 'it was laying against his thigh.' Then the little doctor walked in (he was all of 5 feet tall) and saw that our little guy got 'excited' during the examination.
Woo Hoo, our little Bam-Bam gets excited(!!!)

Take a look at this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home