Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Boredom = Shopping Outting

Clif has been gone now for 4 days and 3 nights. It wasn't so bad when my kids were home and I had things to do (homework, fixing dinner, preparing showers) but since Wednesday its been just me and Creme Puff. I've also been trying to deal with a nasty cold, that I caught from my kids, and simply being 5 months pregnant. Most days I've been sitting in the house with nothing to do but research medicines that I can't take (I love Google) and thinking of different things to eat.

Early last week I visited the Carter's store by my house to buy a close friend a few
outfits for her new baby girl. It was an unexpected shopping venture b/c the doctors told her all along she was having a boy. Of course while I'm walking around the store I'm also looking at things that I would like to have myself. The problem is I went to the store just for my friend and that changed as soon as I entered the girl section. I saw all kinds of things that I loved, including this hot pink diaper bag with different colored polka-dot interior. Of course I now know I needed to have been looking in boys section all along. So I went back today and purchased some things for our little guy. I'm not going to go crazy but I just HAD to pick up a few things. I just had to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home