Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Time to deck the halls (or at least the tree)

It's the time of year... full of laughter and cheer. Well, let's just say that after a long day of house-work, chores, homework, grocery shopping, washing clothes, re-organizing pictures/papers.... decorating the tree this year proved to be a TASK (to say the least). We still need to get a few more decorating items for the tree, but here she is... Ms. Green 2006, complete with a 'gangsta lean' ;)
[please excuse my son's ashy elbows]

2 Comments:

Blogger juiicySCOOP said...

Awwww tooo cute! It's been soo long since I've had a Christmas Tree, I think since I live on campus and have room-mates that I'm not gonna pay for a whole tree and decorations unless my room-mates chip in!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger wan said...

i truly love how you gave your tree a name. awesome, just awesome.

signed, miss america

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home