Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Family Pictures Taken

So today we went to the Picture People, in the South Bay Galleria, and took our first ever 'family Christmas pictures.' I know this may not sound exciting to you, but it was really nice and enojoyable. A few days prior I went out and picked up some red sweaters for the kids to wear. I knew that Clif would want to have some say in what he was wearing so I left what 'we' would be wearing to his decision. Friday night, while the kids were over to grandmas, we hit up the mall to look for some sweaters. Although JC Penney's was having an awesome sale, it proved to not be good enough for Clif's tastes. We decided to just pick me up a white, button down blouse and he would wear one of his work shirts (all white, button down).

Today arrived and we were just a little
bit late for our 5P appointment. After a few minutes handling paperwor we were off to our studio room where the picture posing, decision making began. We ended up taking only 3 poses, and we ultimately only like 2 of those (mainly because now that my nose is starting to spread across my face like butter on breakfast toast, I'm very picking about pictures we'll be handing out). 30 minutes later we walked out of the store with new pictures and a new 8x10 frame for our first family photo.

Today was a Good Day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

Awww..I want one!

10:10 PM  
Blogger juiicySCOOP said...

You have a beautiful family!!!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home