Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Supercuts SCHMOOPER-CUTS

Let me just start off by saying that I TOTALLY LOVE MY HUSBAND. He's such a good sport.

Ok, so Tuesday night is 'Hair Night' in our household. It's the night that I wash/braid my daugther's hair before she goes back over to their dad's house for a week. Well, last night Raye asked Clif if he could 'line him up.' Without blinking Clif said "sure" and off Raye went to the bathroom to get all the tools he needed. Before long Raye was combing out Clif's hair, parting and referring to the look he was stylin' as 'Elivs-like' and at one point he told him that he looked like George Washington (I wish I had a pick of that style). This went on for about 30-40 minutes. Long enough for me to get finished with Ryann's hair, whip out the digi and take a few flicks.


I'm just happy they decided to do this before I was further along, I may have gone into early labor seeing what was taking place
before my eyes.

First here's Ryann..

Now, here's Clif with hair combed out..

Raye is putting on the finishing touches..

Finally.. here's the GLAM SQUAD and their victim (I mean client)..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home