Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Cupcake Madness

Cupcakes, cupcakes and more cupcakes.

OK so yesterday I woke up with this brilliant idea that I was going to make a kitchend filled with different flavored cupcakes. I thought about all the different ones I could make with just the ingredients we already had in the house. Some of the flavors I came up with were:
Lemon cake with mixed berries (rasberries, blueberries & blackberries), white cake with coconut flavoring and chunks of pineapples on top; chocolate cake with marshmellows inside and butter cake with Jamaican Rum cream. Yea, I know, I was wrong for doing the last one. I know I'm not suppose to drink while I'm pregnant, which is why I didn't drink, I simply tasted the batter that I was creating which just so happened to have 5 dropper-fills of Jamaican Rum Cream inside of it. Do I even need to tell you what that tasted like?

Aside from making my own cupcakes I also made some plain (or just not as creative) batch for a friend of mine baby shower that was taking place on Saturday. They were received well and after returning home from the shower I remembered visiting a blog page, Cupcake Queen, and reading about one of her creations. (See her blog under 'my favorite blogs'). I then decided to make my own batch of cupcakes with pieces of Milky Way on the inside. BOY WERE THOSE GOOD! The way the candy melts on the inside... .... ... simply heaven! Clifton loves them and he wants to know what will I think of next.

Hmmm, I think Skors, 3 Musketeers, or Mounds sounds good right about now. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

Wow..should I invite myself over to YOUR house for Turkey Day? LOL

Or could I just have a batch to take home with me?

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home