Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Monday, October 02, 2006

I want pizza!

Well last night before going to bed I told Clifton that I wanted some 'New York style' pizza. He looked at me like I was crazy of course because we were already in bed and there was no way we were making a run to Westwood to get my favorite pizza. All night long I tried to go to sleep; tossing and turning to the thoughts of pepperoni, italian sausage, thin crusted pizza. I'm still feeling under the weather, but as my mother use to say to me it takes a lot to take away my hunger.

Today, after lying around in bed not being able to watch cable (Time Warner had some 'technical difficulties' for 2 hours) I took a shower to try and clear my stuffy nose. Fresh from the shower I decided to pay some bills online, and then it hit me. PIZZA! So, I got up, got dressed hopped in the "X" and off to the pizza place I go. To my surprise my favorite pizza place was closed observing Yom Kippur (sp?) DRAT! My plan was foiled... ... or was it. A little ways down the street there's a Frankie & Johnnie's Pizza that I am
also very fond of.

Geez, I have to find places closer to Torrance to eat at. Two trips to BH is getting to be insane. OH Yeah, also while I was out I picked up a new sweater for Creme Puff.... doesn't she look adorable?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home