Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

5AM Sprinkles cravings

Man, it's starting to get bad. I woke up this morning (at 5am) thinking about those dog-gone Sprinkles' cupcakes. Now if you haven't tried them than you have no idea the effect they can have over you. Did you ever see that episode of the "Jaime Foxx Show" when his aunt Helen baked her secret recipe sweet potato pie? If you didn't her pies were said to be as addicting as 'crack.' Now I've never done (or wanted to do) crack but I can tell you that if the way t.v. shows how a person acts when they're hooked is correct, than I'm addicted to these cupcakes. My favorite is milk chocolate, although the red velvet is running a close second. Other preferred flavors are black/white and strawberry.

So after tossing and tur
ning until around 8:30am I tried to call my good friend Kristen to get her to come to BH with me for the cupcakes. She was busy and couldn't make it. I turned over in the bed and asked Clif, but he had a class in the morning and it was too close to the time he had to start getting ready. A few more phone calls later and FINALLY my buddy Carla (and her 1 year old daughter Jayla) agree to take the 20 minute ride with me to Sprinkles. In exchange I promise to buy her her first ever cupcake.

Well, I couldn't just get 1 or 2
cupcakes, not after all of that effort. So I picked up a measily dozen and walked out of the shop just as the crowd began to form on little Santa Monica Blvd.
Ahhh, life is good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home