Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Who told you that tasted good?

So I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinons about the food they eat. All taste buds are different, blah blah blah. Take my friend Brenda. When I first met this crazy bride-to-be all I ever saw her eat were ice cubes. My other friend Kristen (nicknamed 'Spokane') can do wanders with salsa poured over cream cheese and tortilla chips. Now aside from me liking ketchup and hot sauce on my pizza/spaghetti or mixing peanut butter and jelly in a bowl and then eating it (like it was caviar or something) with Club crackers, my taste buds are pretty normal (I'll deny anything different). But there are some people that like to eat things that are just down right NASTY, there's no other way to put it. Example:

  • Boiled hot dogs on a regular slice of bread with grape jelly (my mom)
  • Peanut butter and sweet relish sandwich (my cousin)
  • Blue cheese stuffed olives (my husband)

...excuse me while I go into the bathroom and call my uncle Earl.


1 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I like mayonaisse on corn on the cob. :)

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home