Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Food - Schmood!

I know, I know. This blog is full of food right? Right! I mean what did you think you were going to get with a preggers?

Anyhoot, today I tried out one of "30 Minute Meal" Diva Rachael Ray's dessert recipe, a mini mudpie. Let me just say that it's great.... .... and it works with any kind of ice cream. I've tried it out with (4) different flavors from Ben & Jerry.
The trick is you have get a small plate and on one side fill it up with small, bite size graham crackers and like 6-8 scoops of any flavored ice cream will do (altough it recommends coffee flavored for the full 'mudpie' effect. Now I'm just waiting for Clif to come home to try out the Chubby Hubby flavored one. It's vanilla ice cream with fudge covered, peanut butter filled pretzels. YUM! I may have to sneak it into his veggies tonight for dinner, but he will try this doggone ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home