Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

O-KAY! It's a boy.

Today was our 6 month check up and everything went well. The baby is moving around a lot and has a very strong heart beat. My blood pressure is a little elevated but the doctor said that a little pressure is needed to be able to pump blood to the baby. I have gained 5 pounds, to mine and the doctor's surprise, and no word on the weight of the baby at this point. There may be a change in the EDD (estimate due date)to February 10th, but we're just going to stick with the thought of this baby being our Valentine's Day 2007 present.

Now, on to the ultrasound.

So I've been fighting the fact that all of the medical professionals that I've seen so
far have advised us that we're having a boy. My only reason for not believing in their diagnosis (well I actually have 2) is that I truly believe that I'm having a girl. I did have a mis-diagnosis before, and I also have 3 friends that ran out and purchased items only to be completely surprised in the delivery room, now you can understand the reason for my doubt. *sigh*

Well again today the doctor, who will be delivering this bundle of joy, told us that we were DEFINITELY having
a boy. This time Clif was present and he even had the nerve to say he "SAW" it. Whatever!... I'll believe 'em when I'm holding the little guy.

yeah I know... what are you looking at? Well first click on the picture and if you can see that small, white "+" sign (look up towards the middle of the picture) our little guys' 'private part' is immediately to the right of that. The round, whitish area above and a little to the left of the "+" sign is he bottom of left foot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

Yeah..I don't see it. That's why Baby J's blanket will be unisex. Keep hope alive, Clifton! ;)

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home