Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Got Sleep?

I don't.

Little Bam Bam has decided to sleep all day and play soccer at night (until the WEE hours of the morning). To top that off he also likes to give his MAMA a horrible case of heartburn while kicking goals. Clif appears sympathetic in the beginning, but he always seems to fall asleep just as I'm getting more and more irritated. Complete the above off with me not being able to get comfortable (due to the fact that my stomach is now the size of a basketball) and you have a pretty darn good recipe for 'no sleep.'

Oh well, I guess I'll be able to sleep after he's out right?

Wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home