Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

This may be it!

So today at my doctor's visit (if you are keeping track, yes it was one day early) we found out that I am now at 3cm dilated. My cervix is apparently "paper thin" and the doctor does not expect me to make it through the weekend. I'm not sure if I'm going to be up to blogging much in the next few days so consider this my last post pre-Bam Bam.

Thanks so much for tuning in (whenever you could)... be sure and come back to see the first pics of our little blessing! :)

Signing off until after delivery!

-Mommy & Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home