Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Friday, March 02, 2007

R.I.P. "Donita Shante Gibson"

Today I (Iisha) attended the funeral services for my children's auntie. She died of skin cancer at the young age of 32. She leaves behind a daughter, Kayla, who is 6 years old. Shante was a beautiful person and a wonderful mother. She will truly be missed.

May your soul rest in peace Shante.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawnny said...

Hi Iisha, it's me Shawnny. I just happen to put in Shante's name and your website came up. It caught me off guard. I can't even begin to tell you the hurt that I feel. I just never thought that we would be without her. She will be missed VERY MUCH!!! **Congradulations on your new hubby and baby, he is precious.**

7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Iiesha. It's me Paula. I just found your blog. Shanae and I were just sitting on the phone talking about our girl, and I decided to google her name. Well, by surprise, your blog came up. Wow!! Shout out to Shawnny too. Hope all is well with her. Well, I know that our babies are just a couple of weeks apart. Christian just turned 1 on 1-18. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by. And to think that it's been almost a year since Shante's home coming. Damn I miss here. I think about her all the time. Dreams and all. Its crazy. But I know that I'll see her again. I just wish that she would've had a chance to see my baby before she packed up and left. Damn Shante. =) Always pissin me off. LOL!!! I love that girl. And how I miss her smile and energetic ways. She never got tired. Just like the Energizer Bunny. Oh the memories. Well, as for you Iiesha, I hope all is well with you and the kids. We need to get together soon. I have your number. I'll try to call you soon.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home