Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The game of LIFE

Well, well well. It's been quite some time since I've been able to blog. Please forgive me. It's not that I haven't wanted to, but the powers that 'be' (mostly my kids; my husband and Bam-Bam) have not allowed me a moment of rest. As a result any available down time I've been using as my sleep time. Let me see if I can re-cap what's been going on:

12/11 and 12/13 I attended Parent-Teacher conferences for both kids. Everything is going good. Just a few things we have to work on (shaking my head at the thought of my 1st grade son).


12/16 Clif and I took the kiddies bowling. As you can see, the game was very entertaining between "Sugar Raye" "Sparkle" and "Flash Gordon"... (lord help us).



12/17 I had brunch with my SFAMily. These are my buddies from the Knot. We met up in South Pasadena at Firefly Bistro (um delish)for our first ever Holiday gift exchange. Although I didn't 'officially' participate in the gift exchange (I kept my attendance 'hush' until I arrived) I did manage to pick up something for my sistas! Thanks to 'Wan-terrific' sibling for planning such a wonderful GTG. Sorry there are no other pics... but this one should do!


When I got home we had our weekly 'Game Night.' Do you remember the game "Life?" Man, this game can take forever. It is very funny to see my daughter complain about 'having' to get married, and ending up with a car load filled with children. She even had the nerve to complain about paying for them to go to college. Ha! Maybe I should have her sign a contract or something to let me off the hook when the time comes.



12/18 I dropped off the Quest for a full body detail. There were a few scratches on the drivers side that were there when we purchased it, so we had to take it back for repairs/detailing. I picked up a 2006 Toyota Camary... I'm not impressed. I want my van back damn it.

12/18 Clif began his new job. He's only 10 minutes away (20 w/traffic) from home and we were able to have lunch a few times this week. I love it!

12/18 I had my first of several hospital visits for fetal monitoring. The baby passed all of the tests he was given, and we're all set for the next appointment (Thursday).

12/20 I completed the family calendars I volunteered to do this year. They turned out great... I hope the family enjoys them.

Today I baked 50 cupcakes for Raye's class' Christmas party and I finished up my Christmas Day dinner grocery shopping and now I'm ready to relax. Clif is off tomorrow (he gets every other Friday off) so we'll be hanging out and enjoying life (after we drop off pizza for Ryann's Christmas party at school).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home