Our Baby "J"

Hello all. This blog is dedicated to the entire pregnancy and immediate birth of our little 'Bam-Bam'... ... Baby "J." Please click on any picture for a larger view or on any link for more information.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

It's been hot in my kitchen

Just trying out a few recipes that have caught my eye. This first one is chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and they're sprinkled with peppermint and chocolate shavings on top.

Here's some pictures:

Cream Cheese frosting (w/help of red food coloring)

Topping supplies

Naked cupcakes


Here's the finished product.
Thanks to CQ for her wonderful recipes and cupcake inspiration.


-----------------------------------------

Our next recipe comes to us from my wonderful SFAM buddy Nannette who loves to bake just as much as I do. These are 'Mexican Wedding cookies' and Clif gives them 2 thumbs up!

More pictures:
Into the oven they go!

Here's the finished product.
They're yummy!!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Coco LaRue said...

I remember from high school Spanish class that Mexican wedding cookies are among the most delicious snacks on the planet. Save me some!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home